If you are using a Service provided by your Organization, you should direct your privacy inquiries relating to our use of your personal data on behalf of your Organization, including any requests to exercise your data protection rights, directly to your Organization’s contact person.
In other cases, you may contact us directly to exercise your rights. Unless otherwise provided by law, you have the right to know whether we are processing your personal data, to know the content of such personal data, to verify its accuracy, and to the extent permitted by law, to request that it be supplemented, updated, rectified or erased. You also have the right to ask us to cease any specific processing of personal data that may have been obtained or processed in breach of applicable law, and you have the right to object to any processing of personal data for legitimate reasons.
By accessing your user account (if you have one), you can review, update, correct or delete the personal data available within your user account.
If you request us to delete your personal data from our systems, we will do so unless we need to retain your data for legal or other legitimate reasons. Please note that any information that we have copied may remain in back-up storage for some period of time after your deletion request.
Where we rely on your consent to process your personal data, we will seek your freely given and specific consent by providing you with informed and unambiguous indications relating to your personal data. You may revoke at any time such consent (without such withdrawal affecting the lawfulness of processing made prior to).
The above does not restrict any other rights you might have pursuant to applicable data protection legislation under certain circumstances. In particular, if the GDPR applies to the processing of your personal data the GDPR grants you certain rights as a data subject if the respective requirements are met:
- Right of access (Art. 15 GDPR) – you have the right to access and ask us for copies of your personal data.
- Right to rectification (Art. 16 GDPR) – you have the right to ask us to rectify personal data you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Right to erasure (Art. 17 GDPR) – you have the right to ask us to erase your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Right to restriction of processing (Art. 18 GDPR) – you have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Right to data portability (Art. 20 GDPR) – you have the right to ask that we transfer in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format the personal data you gave us to another organization, or to you, in certain circumstances.
- Right to object to processing (Art. 21 GDPR) – you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data which is based on our Legitimate Interests, in certain circumstances. In such case, we will no longer process the personal data unless we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing, which override your interests, rights and freedoms or where the processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
As a rule, you are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights and we will respond to your request within one month.
You will find further details of your rights in sections 5 and 7 of this Privacy Notice in connection with each processing activity we perform. If you want to exercise any of your rights, or want additional information about them, please contact us using the contact details listed below (see section 15).